What kind of service is this?
If you are denied admission at a venue or stadium for the ticket
purchased at Ticketbay, we will refund 100% of the total amount of
your ticket payment.
(This service is a paid service, and service charges will be excluded when refunding)
1. In accordance with the compensation process,
apply for the compensation, and provide data.
An internal review will be conducted after the application.
2. The total amount of the ticket payment will be deposited when the review is passed.
* Service charges will be excluded when compensated.
Apply for Compensation
- * Application must be submitted within 1 hour from the time of the admission!
- * Application submitted after 1 hour from the admission will be excluded from compensation.
- 1. Prepare Evidence
- Take photo of the buyer's ID, the actual ticket, the venue/stadium at arrival
- (If the buyer and the viewer are different, photos of both ID are required)
- 2. Apply 1:1 Query for Compensation
- Access Ticketbay -> Customer Support -> 1:1 Query -> Admission Reassurance Service -> Claim Compensation
- Fill out the application according to the form and attach supporting documents
- 3. Send Tickets
- Send the ticket which was denied entry to Ticketbay(within 7 days after claiming compensation)
- (At your own expense) 3rd Floor, Y2M Building, 16-12, Yanghwaro-8gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- 4. Compensation Review
- Review and compensation will proceed within 15 days after receipt of the ticket.
- When the transaction is not completed due to the buyer's intention or negligence
- When the company cannot confirm the record of admission rejection
- When the admission is denied due to the buyer's intention or negligence
- e.g.) If you try to enter the venue other than the admission time
- e.g.) If the buyer was sick and couldn't go to the venue on the event day
- e.g.) if the buyer did not download PIN or electronic ticket
- If the buyer was unable to go to the venue on the event day due to traffic
- If the buyer couldn't see the event on the event day due to a natural disaster
- If the event is postponed or canceled by the organizer
- If the application is not made by the date specified by the company
- If the purpose of the transaction was fraudulent use of the compensation service
- e.g.) If the seller and buyer have substantially the same interests such as the same person, relatives, friends, etc. for the transaction.
- Other cases that the company believe to be inappropriate
* According to the Terms & Conditions, if used maliciously, the company will take criminal action and charge all damages to the company.